Protecting Your Roof Against Damages in a StormEagle Prime Admin
A roof is one of the most critical aspects of a property, and it requires substantial investment which is why you must ensure that it is durable and installed correctly. Protecting it by opting for regular inspection and roof repairs is necessary because the extreme Texas climate can take a toll on your roof.
3 Ways to Protect Your Roof from Storms
- Trim Trees to Keep Them Away from Your Roof
One of the common problems for roofs during a storm is airborne debris from objects such as trees nearby. Although a small branch or a twig that blows across your shingles may not cause a severe problem, a larger limb can cause significant damage to your roof. It helps to cut back the trees about 5-6 feet away from your home.
- Examine for Leaks & Opt for Roof Repairs The best way to check for leakage is to head up to your attic and look for visible signs such as stains or water spots on ceilings. When you suspect such issues, call a roofing expert to inspect it further. Other signs of water damage include:
- Light fixtures that are waterlogged.
- Water drips or pools in your attic.
- Paint peeling off your walls.
- Unexplained puddles or drops of water inside your home.
- Perform Roof Inspection Regularly
While inspecting your roof, in addition to leaks, you must also look out for the following:
- Roof shingles that are damaged or missing.
- Nails that are loosely attached.
- Sealant or caulking that is broken.
- Rusting components such as flashing.
- Pipes or vents that are cracked.
Importance of Right Roof Installation
Although regular inspections roofing repairs are crucial, you must make sure the roof is installed correctly. This is because despite using high-quality materials if the sealant isn’t accurately applied or nails are inadequately driven, your roof could be left vulnerable. When considering a roofer for the job, look for the following:
- Quality of Materials
Check their lifespan and fire ratings and make sure they can withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Quality of the Workmanship
Talk to the roofers to understand their method of doing jobs and assess the solutions they provide.
- Experience & Reputation of the Company
You can examine their previous works and talk to past customers to determine if they are reliable. Also, make sure they have a physical address that is legitimate.
We Offer Superior Roofing Services, Including Roof Repair in Houston
Eagle Prime Construction, LLC is a company based on honesty and transparency. We provide quality roof installation, inspection, maintenance, and repair services in Houston and surrounding areas. We stand behind our consistency in performance and dedication to deliver excellent results using the best materials. Our aim is to provide homeowners in Houston with high-quality services that solve their roofing issues as well as prevent problems in the future.
We address the following issues, among others, as a part of our roofing repair services:
- Storm damage
- Leak prevention
- Skylight leaks
- Shingle damage
- Venting problems
- Ice Damming
For more information about our services in Houston and the surrounding area, call us at (832) 257-2363. You could also fill out our online form to get request a bid.